Saturday, September 11, 2010

Australia: Meet Urban Outfitters

Have you ever seen a toy somewhere that you know your kid would LOVE, so much that purchasing it becomes a quest to secure their long term happiness? Well, you know what I mean.

And so it was with the vintage Fisher Price Record Player. For months I've been scouring Ebay to get one - and they were either crappy condition, or way too much to justify spending on something second hand.



Until I discovered that Fisher Price are re- releasing the Record Player.

And Urban Outfitters stock them online. For $40.

And they ship to Australia!

FOR FREE! (Ok, well you do need to spend over $150 to get free shipping, but still....)

And so, one little devilish two year old and four monther is about to get the most gorgeous little present that I JUST KNOW she will love.

And I just know I'll love this gorgeous Birdcage Duvet Cover too...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no way! How awesome! I had that super fun little record player as a little kid, I can remember the bumps on the records where the notes get played. LOVED it so much. Found your blog looking for the same toy for my 3 little ones. Your 3 are so beautiful, by the way! Lovely blog, and thanks for the info! Rock on. :D

    ReplyDelete