Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome back...to me

I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks, busy with girls in school holidays, away in Queensland and then back into the swing of things.

I saw this rocking chair idea on Design Mom and LOVED IT! And then immediately wondered...do these sorts of projects photograph better than they look in real life?


Photo from Design Mom
I will have my own DIY project soon on a shadow box I bought for a steal on ebay which came from the States.




I'm planning to strip and paint it and use it in our holiday house (on track for being ready in December YAY!). I love the idea of shadow boxes - it gives a special home to display small objects or nick nacks which kids seem to love (but otherwise lose).

I'm hoping my AFTER picture looks a little like this....


And on the home front...these three little girls are growing up, getting bigger, wiser and older.




Love to your house too.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment