Friday, February 12, 2010

Ooooooh I absolutely love Etsy





Last year, through reading many American blogs, I discovered Etsy.com. It's a website where you can buy anything that is handmade or vintage. The website is easy to use and full of so many gorgeous handcrafted or vintage things. Here are some things I've bought through Etsy.

Bedtime Bus Roll Poster
I love this. It looks great framed in a simple white frame near the kids' bathroom. Love it.

Secret Love Letter Necklace
Whenever I wear this necklace, at least one person is bound to comment on it. It's lovely and I love the aged look of the gold. My six year old wrote me a teeny tiny note to go inside.

Weather clock wall hanging
A very sweet addition to our nature table (now on hiatus). The girls love to look at and decide today if it's snowing (never).

Melamine
Did I mention I am OBSESSED with melamine? We use these often for picnicking in the garden. It makes a nice change from the Barbie and princess plates.


Enjoy the shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment