Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm in love

..with this new blog I found, Pioneer Woman. It's amazing, so funny, and full of great stuff. And the writer is a city girl turned homeschooling mum of four living on a ranch. There are some great recipes too, I'm making this Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce on Friday night for dinner. You will love it, I promise.

This week I'm also loving:
- Layla's questions about robbers, God, whether we are allowed to talk on mobile phones in the car and "Mummy, how do you write dot com dot au?"
- this real life Summer Table Settings, some gorgeous inspiration in the thick of our Australian winter
- this Printable Alphabet Bunting - beautiful colours. Just click, print and cut.
- watching all the differences emerge in these three girls


- our Sunday night garden bonfire with toasted marshmallows


Hope you've got some lovin this week
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great...will check it out:) love marshmallows:) Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and think it is adorable! This is so ironic because my sister has recently become addicted to Pioneer Woman; I kid you not almost every sentence she speaks revolves around "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels", quite a charming life isn't it??

    ReplyDelete