Sunday, August 22, 2010

A late note...

Things have been so hectic lately - parent teacher nights, a craft night, illnesses, followed by being soundly asleep at 9.20pm etc...so it's true my blogging has fallen behind. Anyhoo I'm back!

If you haven't read this blog already, Design Mom is an amazing resource. is a blog written a mum of 6 (!) who combines design and kidstuff. It's a great blog and keeps my fascination with mums of many kids and how they blog/shower/think/get dressed/function going.

We saw Mary Poppins the musical today and it was amazing! I took my 6.5 year old and we both LOVED it. If you live in Melbourne, I highly recommend it.

I'll leave you with some pics of two new purchases (because I can never resist a sale...). A Radio Flyer trike and wagon. They were officially broken in this weekend!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment